Monday, August 5, 2013

Crawling Bandit

What is the most common comment Eli gets from strangers?
- 'You're cute!' - Nope.
- 'You have great hair!' - Nope.
- 'You are FAST!' - Yep.

While most 13 month ankle biters are working on their walking, Eli is setting PRs in the 100 meter crawl. 

STORY:  Last week I walked into the library and saw three moms with their babies.  I recognized one mom from playgroup.  I had never seen the other moms.  Here's how their convo with Eli went.

Playgroup Mom  - 'Hey, I saw you yesterday!'
Stranger Mom #1 - 'Hey, I've seen you at the park!  I recognize that army crawl.  No one crawls that fast!'
Stranger Mom #2 - 'Yeah!  I've seen you at the Fountains!  I'd recognize that army crawl anywhere.  How do you keep up with him?'

Apparently Eli is making a name for himself all over the Little Apple.  We've decided to officially begin training.  He'll be in our basement crawling laps if you need him.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment