Thursday, June 6, 2013

Baby Check: 11 months

 This is it, folks.  The last monthly 'Baby Check.'  Because pretty soon our baby's life is going to be counted in YEARS not months.  This post is going to be super short because as soon as I finish it I have to rearrange my entire kitchen so that anything breakable or dangerous is completely out of reach.  Then I will attempt to put my house back together after what looks like an 11 month tornado hit.


Sweet Eli,
The eleventh month of your life has put more gray hairs on our head than we can count (hence my first hair color...see Mother's Day post).  At 11 months you are...
- army crawling everywhere
- pulling up on everything - your favorites include the fireplace, bar stools and bath tub.
- climbing the stairs
- opening cabinets
- drinking from a sippy cup
-  waving bye-bye
- clapping
- talking non-stop


You love to climb, look out the back door, eat!, read books, swing, play catch, play with your farm truck, play at your table, take a bath, and splash.  You also love to play at the stairs, reach for the outlets and play with the fireplace vent even though you know you're not supposed to do any of those things.  You listen pretty well when we use our 'stern' voices, but that doesn't stop you from trying again later.

This summer is going to be a lot of fun I have a feeling!

Love you little one.


No comments:

Post a Comment