Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pinterest #1

Instead of just browsing Pinterest, I have actually started using Pinterest for its intended purpose - to try new things. So far my 'new things' have been limited to food, but those have definitely been a success! I have also made myself a new recipe (note)book so that I don't have to copy all of my internet recipes onto smaller recipe cards. Ryan has loved the variety of meals and is always a great trooper when I make him try new things. He is also the world's best left-over eater which means we only cook 2x a week. Score!


Top: Fruit rainbow for Easter. A little tedious but pretty cute and super yummy!
Middle: Chipotle Chicken Salad. A fresh twist on my favorite Taco Salad. Will definitely make again!
Bottom: Southwest Wraps. This was definitely Ryan's favorite. Healthy, easy, and very tasty!

I do have some Pinterest projects planned for the baby's room so we'll see how crafty I can get. They will probably have to wait until I am on summer break at which point I will be 8 months pregnant and might not feel too crafty. We'll see.

I'm off to supervise as Ryan and his dad set up the crib. Pictures to come! (Along with a 6 month baby bump pic).

No comments:

Post a Comment