Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ready or Not...

Reasons I think I'm ready to have this baby....


- Had an amazing baby shower last weekend that fulfilled almost everything left on our 'need to get' list
Jami, Kara, Emily and Nancy threw a wonderful party for Baby G!
- My 40 week checklist (yes, I made a checklist) is nearly complete
- Discomfort is starting to outweigh fears about labor...Pretty sure God makes you pregnant for 9 months so that by the time labor gets here it sounds like a welcome relief
A diaper train from Jami....how cute is that?!?
- School is out
- Ryan and I have read almost every book we own about keeping a child alive.  We are ready to put our knew knowledge to use!
Baby G raked it in
- The only thing the nursery is missing is a little person to live in it.




How far along: 33 weeks
Size of Baby G:  A cantaloupe 
Body changesMy stomach looks lopsided - is that normal?
Sleep: Ugh - allergies.
Best moment this week: Last day of school, first pre-natal yoga class, 3 day 'stay-cation' with my hubby.
Movement: Pretty sure Baby G is a genius - he has already taught himself how to roll over and do somersaults in utero.  Impressive, eh?
Food Cravings:  My mama's summer slush.  And ice water.
What I miss:  Going on a walk without having to pee.
Milestones: Had our first official meeting with the pediatrician.  I'm counting on this guy to not let me screw anything up.

Baby G's grandmas are AMAZING!  They surprised us with this quilt they made together. 


Love her











No comments:

Post a Comment